The Assisi Heights Spirituality Center provides spiritual and educational resource programs which reflect the mission of the Sisters of Saint Francis “to be a compassionate presence for peace in our world, striving for justice and reverence for all creation” by providing a place of hope, prayer, reflection and enrichment.
Assisi Heights offers two unique meeting spaces to accommodate a variety of event needs:
- Assisi Heights Spirituality Center – 150 person capacity
- Walters Conference Room – 30 person capacity
As we begin the process of re-opening to the public, our facilities for personal and group usage are temporarily suspended. Please contact the AHSC Event Coordinator, via email or call 507-280-2195 to check on the current status.
EVENTS at Assisi Heights Spirituality Center
Effective July 4, 2023, we started the process of re-opening to the public.
Check our Events Calendar for upcoming programs.
Click Here to view our Centering Prayer Event flyer. Please note: This event is not included on the event calendar. No need to pre-register, all are welcome.
For information about topics or speakers, contact Sister Marlys Jax via email or call 507-529-3524.
For registration questions, contact Bob Taraba, the AHSC Event Coordinator, via email or call 507-280-2195.
Retreats Sponsored at Assisi Heights
Retreats were held in May and June of 2023. Watch for more information for 2024 Retreats to be posted in January 2024.
For questions or more information, contact Bob Taraba, the AHSC Event Coordinator, via email or call 507-280-2195.
Spirituality Center Guidelines & Usage
Conditions of Use
- All Assisi Heights policies shall be followed an outlined in the contract.
- Rooms and equipment are to be returned in the condition and location in which they were found.
- In the event of emergency weather conditions, all activities will be cancelled.
- Use of tobacco products, weapons and illegal drugs are not permitted on Assisi Heights grounds/facilities.
- All damages and accidents must be reported to the reception desk at 507-280-7441 within 24 hours.
- You assume liability and agree to be fully and exclusively responsible for the safety of you, your guests, and individuals you invite to Assisi Heights, and any property brought with you while at Assisi Heights.
- For security and safety reasons, please do not prop outside doors open.
- The Assisi Heights Spirituality Center and its facilities are available on first come, and first serve basis. We reserve the right to change rooms depending on group sizes and numbers. We will contact you if this becomes necessary.
- Beverages and packaged snacks are available through the Assisi Heights catering service. For all catered functions, you will be billed for the number of attendees provided 1 week in advance of your event. For more extensive meal requests, catered food from other venues may be brought into the building.
- You will receive an invoice after the event. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. All delinquent accounts will incur a finance charge of 2% per month.
- Groups or individuals with facility rental balances sixty days past due will not be allowed to use or reserve additional facility space.
- Assisi Heights reserves the right to negotiate rates with groups that would serve in the best interests of the mission of the Sisters of Saint Francis.
- Assisi Heights reserves the right to deny access to any group based on prior actions that were not in alignment with the values and mission of the Sisters of Saint Francis.