What is Spiritual Direction?
Spiritual Direction is a companioning of individuals on their spiritual journey. It is a sacred time in which to pause and reflect on every day experiences in relation to self, others and the Divine Mystery/God. This process is for those who are seeking to deepen their meaning and purpose in life.
When is Spiritual Direction/Guidance helpful?
- Experience life challenges, or crisis
- Transition events such as divorce, loss or death
- Discern new life decisions
- Seek ways to find your inner wisdom
- Seek self-acceptance
- Need a non-judging, confidential listener
Who are Spiritual Directors?
- Trained in an accredited Program of Theology and Spirituality
- Skilled in listening and discernment
- Attentive to professional and ethical standards, strict confidentiality
What is the cost?
Each session is by appointment for 50- 60 minutes occurring monthly or on a schedule determined by both parties. Suggested donation is $40-$60.* Financial arrangements are discussed at the first session.
*If cost is prohibitive, please discuss with the director to agree upon an acceptable amount.