Material on this web site has been posted for the convenience and general information of persons interested in religious women, their ministries and issues of concern to them, as well as our Cojourners, and other persons who have or wish to have association with the Rochester Franciscans or learn about them.
Personal data collected is solely for our Congregation’s use to contact regarding prayer requests, register attendees, send publications and email announcements, and/or record donations. We do not share this information with any other parties, but do use service providers for mailing and emailing services. If an individual receives information from us via postal service or email, they will be removed from contact once they unsubscribe or notify us. We will either remove the contact from our database, or indicate their record with “No Mail” and/or “No Email.”
• Right of access: Individuals can ask for a copy of the personal data retained about them and an explanation of how it is being used.
• Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the personal data retained about them at any time.
• Right to be forgotten: Individuals can ask to delete their personal data.
• Right to restrict processing: If an individual believes, for example, that their personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the individual may request limited use of their personal data.
• Right of portability: Individuals have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• Right to object: Where an individual decides that they no longer wish to allow their personal data to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing pieces, emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
Please note that these rights are not absolute, and limitations/exceptions may apply in some cases.
All contents displayed on this web site are copyrighted by Sisters of Saint Francis, Rochester, MN. All names, titles, logos, images, icons, graphics, scripts, photographs, themes, layouts and other tangible and intangible aspects are the property of the Sisters of Saint Francis, Rochester, MN and/or organizations represented by its members. Web site materials may not be reproduced electronically for reasons other than offline viewing without prior written permission.
Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability
Links to other web sites from this site are for user’s convenience only and do not represent endorsement. By providing these links, the Sisters of Saint Francis, Rochester, MN assumes no responsibility for, nor does it necessarily endorse, these web sites, their content or their sponsoring organizations. Links are screened for relationship and importance to other posted information, significance and timeliness of materials contained on the linked site, and availability of system resources. Changes are made regularly to posted information.